(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Monday, June 16, 2008

GSS 2008 - follow-up 1

Gosh, once one have set targets, things happen so fast.

Haha...soon after posting my "wishlist", I have since bought some of the things that I wanted.

Last Wed (11 June), I dropped by Singtel to have a look at the Sony Ericsson G900 smart phone. It wasn't even displayed on shelves yet, but there was a promotion going on only for last week and of course, having already shortlisted this phone, I had to go check it out. All I can say that it was a quick buy (although I "pretended" to ask questions & compare it with W960i :P). Got it at S$398 after discount (U.P. $748) with my existing plan. It would have been S$428, but there was some GSS subsidy of S$30. :D
So here it is:


Still learning to get used to it. But I think it's great. It's touchscreen and has a 5.0 megapixel camera! Haven't finished the manual yet, but I think there's a lot I've yet to discover about the phone. Haha...my colleague was more excited than me when she was trying it out.

Another buy was a Jane Shilton handbag bought at Robinsons. Saw it awhile ago but the price was still the same. It cost S$ 119 (already on offer - U.P. $249). My mum has the Robinsons card, so will only have the 5% rebate when the bill comes. Here's a pic of it (taken with my new phone :P)


It wasn't exactly what I had in mind (I had initially eyed an Agnes b. bag, but changed my mind...too ex). Hopefully, it's big enough for my working days.

Oh no, think I'm spending too much money... and getting too many red stuff.

Now I'm thinking if there's an offer for XBox...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment