(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wreck-it Ralph or Fix-it Felix?

I seem to have some electromagnetic force going round me these days and it's been growing, like some super power.

Recently, since I moved to my new workplace it seems, I seem to be the one attracting glitches and system issues or some other thing related to electronics or gadgets. E.g. Cashcards get stuck in our e-kiosk, technical problems in set ups, etc. Last week was particularly freaky when the phone rang the moment I stepped into the manager's room, and even an alarm went off in the bus on my way home. Haha...there was one day even when 2 of my colleagues had problems with ATMs. We even joked that oh no! It's contagious! Well, the good thing is that I learned how to resolve most of them, but sometimes it just makes things inconvenient or delay service.

Strangely, I used to be the resolver where things start to work when I "touch" them. Some say I had the "magic touch". So am I Wreck-it Ralph now? But then, I learnt how to fix them, so maybe I'm Fix-It Felix too. Haha...

Ah well, the fun part is that me & my colleagues will joke about it and in fact, we each have some "super power" though weird ones that aren't really "heroic" but more like super powers gone wrong. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment