(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Superwoman I am not

It's so frustrating. I have big plans in mind to improve or make my main job areas better, but somehow, I'm thrown into doing things which are not really what I should be doing...those that don't seem to have anybody to do are dumped to me. All these are taking too much of my time & I can't concentrate fully on my main areas. Also, all these big sudden projects...

I'm now trying to keep the passion for being a librarian up, and the uncarried out plans to motivate me as I really want to do more for them as I'm quite passionate about heritage, arts & culture, but am not sure if they can sustain me for long. The workload is increasing tenfold but resources...never. I think also because I'm usually the youngest in the group, so always get arrowed to do the dirty work.

Yah, I maybe able to do various things (haha...ego) but I don't have 三头六臂 。。。you can't give me everything to do at 1 shot even though I'm the only person (yes, my work area is only covered by me, with nobody to really help me)! Furthermore, I must admit I can be a perfectionist at times, so I really do my best for all the things assigned to me & make them as well done as possible and double-check. But it burns me out! These days, I find myself thinking of/doing 3 things at 1 time. Gosh, all the brain cells killed & white hair must be increasing!

Help! Need to let it out! Need therapy! Retail?

1 comment:

  1. I just recalled during cellgroup that hey, GOD paved the way & put me in this career/place for a purpose, so I should remember it. I must not let all these frustration cloud my mind/soul & forget this calling although I do not know what's the outcome in future.

    Need special strength...

    ReplyDelete