(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Thursday, July 13, 2006

New revelation on my promised job

Had a new revelation yesterday.

Some of you may know the story behind 'how I came to be in my current job'. Just a "brief" summary.
After my graduation, I didn't know what career I should actually build on. I didn't really like accounts (which was my basic degree) but discovered my passion or rather it struck me.
After applying for my desired job (although there weren't any openings) which gave me no replies, I decided to take a postgrad degree in the related field (it is an added advantage for the job, even though possibility of sponsorship is included if you get in), so praying to GOD that if it's meant to be, for Him to open the doors. I submitted my application to NTU & went through all the tests smoothly (yes, besides application, had to take a written test & go through an interview!).
Upon completion of my studies, openings were available, applied, went through interviews, prayed...& eventually, I got here!

Ok, ok, am getting to the "new revelation". Besides the point that GOD is good & real, He opens doors if it's His will, makes sure ALL the doors are opened if He does, He answers...
I realised that GOD sometimes brings you through a process first rather than just saying "Ok, here you are" even though He says "yes". He makes sure you grow to be able to reach the level you require and through this process, one really gets prepared. It's a "packaged deal", everything planned nicely and you just know it has to be planned by GOD.

The key is to have the faith to keep believing the promises. GOD does not necessarily grant you things immediately...there's a bigger plan. Never give up.

As preached by one of my church leaders a couple of weeks ago (wondered how come I didn't get this revelation/strike a chord then), we've got to outwait it, till it's fulfilled. For He never goes back on His word. Just like when GOD said He will make Abraham the father of nations, but He only gave Him a son, Issac (the legitimate son) when Abraham was 100 yrs old and his wife Sarah was 90!

No comments:

Post a Comment