(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Friday, July 18, 2008

1st Garageband Meetup

We had our 1st GarageBand (GB) meetup last night at SUNTEC's McCafe.

At first, we didn't know who or if anyone would turn up, but in all, 6 of us did.

It was a fruitful session to me, seeing that I'm still very "blur" about the features & functionality of GB. Learnt some new stuff...hope I remember them by the time I return from my work trip! Haha...it felt like Ivan was giving 1 of his workshop lectures. But there were some exchanges of tips, which was good.

The only problem was that McCafe was very noisy so it was a bit hard to hear the tracks & samples clearly. Probably next time we can book a venue somewhere (library?) or go to a quieter cafe to have our meetup.

No comments:

Post a Comment