(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Songcraft's 2nd Annual Mini-concert

I survived my first (singing) solo performance! Had a friend to play the piano for me while I sang my song "Will You Sing Again". I knew I was nervous coz I was trying very hard to recall my lyrics and afraid I would forget them! Well, got a little out of breath along the way too. Phew! The last time I did a solo performance (Songcraft sessions not counted) was more than 10 years ago at my piano teacher's annual "Musical Night", which was also like a mini-concert for families of her students at her house. Recalled I played the piano 1 year and the violin for another.

It was a good concert. The songs were great, all originals from my Songcraft friends and the venue was full house! Though just family & friends, but it was a good crowd, more than last year's. Most importantly, we enjoyed ourselves.

The only thing that disappointed me a teeny little bit was that a couple of my friends didn't turn up at the last minute, not that they could help it. Well, one was down with a bad virus while another was having mild food poisoning, and another had some other programme. So unfortunately, none of my friends came. Ok ok...I admitted that I only invited very few coz also a bit paiseh. Well, guess they would have to wait for the video. Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment