Have been catching a no. of movies lately, like every (other) week, and following from Star Trek, I've caught 3 other movies: Angels & Demons, Night at the Museum 2 and most recently, Terminator Salvation.
Well, Night at the Museum 2 was funny (not super funny though), but enjoyable. Incidentally, I caught no. 1 on TV last night.
Now, Angels & Demons, was quite different from Da Vinci Code. Although I must admit 1 of my main motivation to watch the show was because of Ewan McGregor :P (I'm a fan!), it was not too bad. It's actually more of a murder mystery where Robert Langdon was basically tracking down a serial killer. Well, I like murder mysteries, though on afterthought, I had questions on parts of the scheme, but as I hadn't read the book, I shan't probe further since it could have been the movie couldn't explain too much about it.
Terminator Salvation. I actually watched the 1st 2 Terminator movies last time. Missed out on the 3rd though. So it was partly because of this reminiscence that I was motivated to watch this, which supposedly was set in the times at the beginning of the war between humans & machines, so no "back to the past" plot. And Sam Worthington is so 帅! I have a soft spot for blue eyes and he totally stole the show from Christian Bale. He looks like a mix of Ewan & Ben Affleck (not exactly a fan of Ben though).
haha...got distracted. The show was not too bad, and I enjoyed it. The usual good versus evil battle and Terminator kind of story. And yes, the "I'll be back" phrase did pop up.



No comments:
Post a Comment