(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meeting new people

I was having a talk with some friends today and it got me thinking...

What is it that when we meet new people, we sort of know whether it will only be an acquaintance or it could result in a close/longstanding friendship? You know, that kind of "good vibes" about a person, no matter how subtle it is? Is there something in the air that tells you? Some form of "chemistry" that bonds you or "combust" in a way? Why you 'click' with some people but not others?

Although most people would tend to hang out with people of similar characteristics or personality, but there are those that are really quite different from you but can yet bond together.

2 comments:

  1. "Is there something in the air that tells you? Some form of "chemistry" that bonds you or "combust" in a way? Why you 'click' with some people but not others?"

    Yes, there is definitely something in the air that tells you whether you can click with a new person or not.

    But as to whether it can be defined...hmm, I think it's very hard to really define or describe it. Don't mean to be vague, but these kind of things are very hard to spell out in words.

    It's just a "vibe" I guess. It works differently for different people.

    For me, I know that there are many types of people whom I will not be able to instantly connect with. But I can't exactly say why either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The intricacies & mystery of human dynamics...

    ReplyDelete