Often, we hear people say, "why does God let these (bad) things happen?"
I never really knew how to answer this because I really don't know the answer to that. What if I answer wrongly? What if I can't support my answer? I have never experienced what they experienced, so who am I to answer? And really, only God can answer this fully.
However, today, while reading a devotional, this was something that seem to shed some light to this question. I'm not sure, but well...
One reason could be that God gave us (man) freedom of choice. Even from the beginning, like Adam & Eve. And because of these choices, to each a path is wrought. And things happen because of the choices we make. Unfortunately though, some choices were made that led to situations that seem painful, but they mould us. Also, unfortunately, some were made by others which unwittingly/intentionally hurt us because we are all linked in 1 way or another.
However, if we seek the Lord, we will find our way out eventually. God tries to prompt us to get out of the situation which we or others have wrought for ourselves/us, but if we push Him away (by our own choice), He can't do anything until we are willing to let Him solve it.
Any thoughts?
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment