Ok, here I am. The guest writer. :)
I like the title of this blog; sounds so mystical and whimsical. When I saw it, I kinda thought to myself... Yea, my life was almost a fantasy. Yes, until I was born into this world.
Don't we all dream of living in a fantasia where there is no pain and suffering, and no one to hurt us?
I don't think I can put the name of this tune to its melody; but I'm sure I will love it. Although I profess to be a goner when it comes to appreciating the arts and all it has to offer, it still gives me a certain solitude when I can lose myself in the music, the darkness of the stage, the chords of the orchestra. I'm blabbering.. Heh heh.
10 years ago

Wow, you set the mood for my blog man. :)
ReplyDelete