(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Monday, August 01, 2005

Okay! my first post for my very own blog!

Well, don't think it'll be very much updated by me though. Just to try it out (& post comments on other blogs!) as it's kinda hip now to do so.

The name of this blog is actually my fave piece of classical piano music. Wonder if I can add music clips to blogs...

3 comments:

  1. So what am I supposed to do? Hahaha. When I join the blog means I can update here also leh. Post but not change the settings though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah lor, can post! in case I don't have many things to say lah.

    hmm...how did you put the music into your blog? Gotta type in the html? But i think I can't view it properly (from office).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, need to put in a script but i copied it from somewhere la so it's that music. i dun think i hv other wmv files in my pc. hahaha.

    maybe cos your office blocks the script from running or sth. :p

    ok maybe i'll post sometimes, but beware my posts la, cos i am usu v melancholic one...

    ReplyDelete