I was contemplating what replies I would give if my head asks me about my opinion/thoughts/feelings about this. Many thoughts ran through my head and so here's a list of possible responses:
1) Can't wait to transfer out as soon as I can (unfortunately, I'm bonded for 3 years at my current job posting starting 1 Feb)
2) I nearly cried/I held back tears when it was announced (it's true)
3) Black days ahead/end of days
4) She has big shoes to fill
5) Is it temporary?
6) The dept she left must be very happy (sorry, this is a bit mean)
7) Worst news in a decade
8) I'm having nightmares about it (it's true too)
9) Depressing
10) Speechless/shocked
11) We're letting the nation down (ok, a bit exaggerating)
12) It's equivalent to having no replacement
I know, some of these sound mean, but I can't help feeling depressed over it. Maybe I'll add some more along the way, but that's all for now.
The only good thing is that maybe I'll have a song coming.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment