"I must Make it Mine, the experience I had while I'm still Living on High on the concert. I'm Lucky I managed to get tickets to it that was sold out within 2 days! This is The Remedy to a hard day's work for You And I Both, and it is Only Human for me to feel like I'm in A Beautiful Mess after the entertaining session with Jason Mraz. I'm totally Yours man, coz somehow, Jason's songs always make me feel happy at the end of the day, like The Dynamo of Volition, a fluttering Butterfly..."
Haha...ok, I was trying to fit the songs he sang tonight, but didn't managed to fit all. Another song he sang was Mr. Curiosity which was lovely with an operatic showcase by him.
But I really enjoyed the concert, and Jason Mraz never fails to engage in his usual way, with his humour, which was very enjoyable, and I felt very happy after the concert...if only I don't have to work tomorrow, then I can forget all worries for the weekend. I haven't been to such concerts for quite a while and I stood for most of the concert (mainly because people stood up in front of me) and sang & dance to his music. It was fun and yes! There was much cheering.
I think it's the way he performs, which is light-hearted and so natural, so...real without frills...singer-songwriter way. His "operatic" rendition was very funny and also the "talking" he did with his saxophonist, where each tried to reproduce each person's rendition of a tune, Jason by using his voice like a saxophone, while the saxophonist played. Of course, he writes nice songs as well, with meaningful lyrics and that are catchy.
Yes, I'm a fan...and on the way home, I stopped over at HMV to get 2 more of his albums, Waiting For My Rocket To Come and Mr. A-Z, on top of my We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things and Jason Mraz Live & Acoustic 2001.
Here are some shots taken at the concert. Was sitting a bit far, side view though.
10 years ago

Hey, I like linking song titles like that too :)
ReplyDeleteGosh, looks like it was a fantastic concert!!!