It's time to do a review and sad to say, given the 2 little resolutions I'd set, I didn't fulfill all!
1) Learn Japanese - well, this was kind of a "cheat" as I was rather sure I would sign up for it end of last year. Took 2 levels of conversational Japanese, but have not been practising since I stopped classes. :P Hopefully I'll find time to sort out my notes and do some revision.
2) Re-learn my violin - eh...didn't get down to doing this. Looks like I've got to postpone this to 2014 as I wouldn't have much time next year because of my studies.
And for 2013:
1) Pray on my way to work every morning - need to be more disciplined!
2) Finish a book - Need to catch up on those unfinished/untouched books I own.
3) Be less bossy - eh...need to shake off my nickname.

No comments:
Post a Comment