(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Friday, December 28, 2012

Tis the season to be jolly...

Somehow, this Christmas felt rather more joyful for me, maybe as a contrast to last year.

Made some really good new friends and got to know some people better. Even though am meeting less of some friends due to travels and also my transfer, but it makes the meet-ups even more precious.

What I felt most joyful was the giving of gifts this year. Not that I wasn't happy giving gifts previously, but this time around, somehow I found great delight when my friends liked the gifts I gave, especially even more so when it was something they found useful or wanted (I like to give practical gifts that can be used, not just for display). You know how hit & miss Christmas gifts can be. Needs some observation and 心思.
Anyway, happy friends make a happy me. :)

The year comes to an end soon and I wish everyone a joyous season and a Happy New Year ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I won't try to ask if you found the gifts I gave you useful. :p

    As much as I also try to give gifts that my friends will find useful, I suppose sometimes I am not that good in observing. Will try harder in future!

    Merry belated X'mas and Happy New Year in advance! Warmest regards from me in sunny Singapore! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me food stuff are also practical! So yes!

      Delete