(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Huayi Festival 2010

Huayi Fest is coming and I had thought I should try to catch something. I caught 《华丽上班族之生活与生存》 (Design for Living) last year which I enjoyed.

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss the main show I wanted to watch, 《男人与女人之战争与和平》 (Man and Woman, War and Peace) as I'm going to Fukuoka. Although I'll be flying back in the daytime on the last night it's showing, it's too risky and I'll probably be too tired to watch the show. Also, think my family is planning to do lohei as it is 人日.

However, I might catch the adaptation of Kuo Pao Kun's 《棺材太大洞太小》 (The Coffin is Too Big for the Hole), mainly for heritage purpose. 23 & 24 Feb.

And maybe for a change, I should watch opera. They're showing the Kun opera 《桃花扇 (Peach Blossom Fan) about "a doomed romance set amidst the fall of an empire". 26 & 27 Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment