I appeared at the main gates to the building to find a long queue of cars waiting and the gates closed, with a shattered mirror and sunglasses on the other side of the gate. I thought there was an accident initially but that was not the case. On asking some people around, I was told that there was a drunk man in the security post who was violent and had been throwing/thrashing things around causing much damage. I took a quick peek and found the doorway of the security post rather messed up. Not sure if the guy was already passed out, but the guard could not reach the keys to unlock the gate. (I figured the guy must have climbed over the gates)
Fortunately, "walkers" could enter by another way, so I still managed to go to office, although avoiding the post at a wide berth and tried not be inquisitive and take a closer look inside the post while passing. Anyway, when I reached the floor where my office was, I found the cleaning trolley parked near (outside) the door on its side, which would mean the guy probably came to wreck havoc there too.
Later on, I heard that someone managed to get a crowbar or something and climbed over to break the padlock, so all could enter. A police report was of course made and the drunkard will probably be arrested.
I hope nobody was hurt.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment