I've been thinking...I think there's a streak of competitiveness or "fight" in me. Despite my laid back disposition, when it comes to sports (actually for most things), I prefer games rather than individual sports like running. So I like games like racquet and ball games, fencing. And most times, I prefer duo sports (i.e. 2 people against each other). However, I am usually not aggressive and play these more for recreation, so I'm not too harped up on winning all the time.
However, I don't mind archery (although I'm not a good shot) or maybe i should try out horseback riding one day if I can afford it (just a romantic thought). Hmm...maybe I prefer more interaction or maybe it's about strategy instead to make my mind think (or not) and keep focus on the game, though I'm quite bad with that.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment