(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

December movies

Year-end is always a time when a lot more movies are slated for release, so viewing the situation, I've shortlisted some upcoming movies that I want to watch. Not sure if I am able to catch everything though, and I'm sure there'll be a lot more coming.

Must watch (in no particular order):
1) A Christmas Carol 3D (now showing)
2) Avatar (opens 17 Dec)
3) Sherlock Holmes (opens 24 Dec)
4) The Princess & The Frog (opens 10 Dec)
5) Where The Wild Things Are (7 Jan)
6) New York I Love You (???)

Considering:
1) The Informant (now showing)
2) New Moon (opens 3 Dec)
3) Mulan (now showing)
4) Did You Hear About the Morgans? (7 Jan)

So many movies, so little time!

1 comment:

  1. yes, too many movies and too little time with too few people to watch with!

    ReplyDelete