(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Friday, November 13, 2009

Is it an opportunity for me or it's not time yet?

Recently, there was a broadcast for a librarian with another division and being tempted, I submitted a transfer request.

However, I do have some doubts and uncertainty if I would even be considered (or if my boss will approve my request first). Firstly, I have had some restrictions placed on me, but I think that can be worked around. Another issue though would be, would my current boss let me go? I haven't yet had the chance to "coach" someone in my duties, even though I have recently suggested it, and as I'm the only person doing or overseeing some areas, it is a concern.

Another point though is that I haven't exactly received any "notification" from God, especially regarding this opening, and there is a sense of uncertainty. Maybe because this position though related, might not be fully exactly what I want (i.e. music aspect), but it is still related in a broad sense. Or does this opening already mean something? I'm not sure. Maybe I haven't really asked him specifically yet as I don't really know what I want yet as the options seem split in 2 directions at this point of time (organisational structure issue). I actually thought there was something else in store which had some possibility in that direction, and seemed a pretty good timing considering my current situation, even though there's no guarantee an opening will occur then.

Anyhow, I've already submitted my request and though with this feeling in me, I leave it in God's hands, as I always have for this aspect of my life and if it's meant to be, it'll be an open door, if not, then it'll be closed, just like what He did for me before.

1 comment: