(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Sunday, November 29, 2009

I lost my Ezlink card!

Yes, it's true, within 5 short minutes, my Ezlink card went missing.

I had already passed through the gantry at Paya Lebar MRT and on the way to the bus-stop (which involved crossing the road), I lost my card. I actually discovered rather quickly as my bus came like 1 or 2 minutes after I reached the bus stop and lo & behold! My card wasn't in my holder!
So I retraced my footsteps...to no avail, all the way to the MRT station.

The lady at the control station wasn't too helpful or friendly as I asked if anyone picked up an ezlink card (I know the hopes are slim but no harm trying) and I was pretty puzzled why she asked my name. I didn't think that will help in any way. So I bought a new card. *sigh*

But as always, one shouldn't dwell on it and I should learn to give thanks even though it's a bit upsetting. Well, thank God that the current system no longer ties our ezlink card to our IC no. and that I think I don't have that much money in it (should be less than $20).

No comments:

Post a Comment