阿哲 yeah!
刚从阿哲的演唱会回来,重温了许多金曲,也“发觉”了许多“新”歌。原来他一直都还在出唱片,只是我没去留意 (my last album was 《我好想》)。 听说他将在九月出新唱片。。。拭目以待!
演唱会was superb! 场地几乎满座。他还是有很多支持者的!
张信哲的歌声一点都没变,还是那么地清晰、那么令人陶醉。Pristine. You know he's got a good voice when what you hear is exactly what you would get from the CD...no special "engineering"; you know how some don't sound as well 'live'. 他根本没有走音到,而且声音一直保持 in control 的状态, with no signs of stress.
演唱会就像一个大型咔啦OK一样,大家都不由自主跟着他唱。更何况,他也把歌词放映在荧幕上叫我们一起唱。这个演唱会 has no frills, 真地只专注在他的歌中。Too bad, 没机会看他拉小提琴。
他开场的是“信仰”, 也陆续唱了大家熟悉的”难以抗拒你容颜” 、“宽容”、“爱不留”、“过火”、“不要对他说”、“太想爱你”、“别怕我伤心”、“我是真的爱你”、“且行且珍惜”, etc. 较新的有“逃生”、“肩膀”,etc. 落幕曲 was “爱如潮水”。
我想,我需要去搜寻他2001年以后的CD。
张信哲的歌声一点都没变,还是那么地清晰、那么令人陶醉。Pristine. You know he's got a good voice when what you hear is exactly what you would get from the CD...no special "engineering"; you know how some don't sound as well 'live'. 他根本没有走音到,而且声音一直保持 in control 的状态, with no signs of stress.
演唱会就像一个大型咔啦OK一样,大家都不由自主跟着他唱。更何况,他也把歌词放映在荧幕上叫我们一起唱。这个演唱会 has no frills, 真地只专注在他的歌中。Too bad, 没机会看他拉小提琴。
他开场的是“信仰”, 也陆续唱了大家熟悉的”难以抗拒你容颜” 、“宽容”、“爱不留”、“过火”、“不要对他说”、“太想爱你”、“别怕我伤心”、“我是真的爱你”、“且行且珍惜”, etc. 较新的有“逃生”、“肩膀”,etc. 落幕曲 was “爱如潮水”。
我想,我需要去搜寻他2001年以后的CD。


Oh wow, you've made me want to revisit all my old Jeff Chang recordings.
ReplyDeleteGood Photo
ReplyDeleteJeremy: What about karaoke? :P
ReplyDeleteJerron: It's the best I got.
Karaoke? Sure...but his voice is so high that I will need to sing one octave lower, haha!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, can you name me your 3 favourite Jeff Chang songs of all time?
wa...tough choice leh. I like so many of his songs. I've been kind of out of touch since 2002, so from what I can recall (for now), it's
ReplyDelete1) 别怕我伤心
2) 太想爱你
3) 不要对他说/宽容/用情???
"别怕我伤心" included mainly because it's the first time I went to see him at his 歌友会. And got some story behind the song.
I can only remember those that were often played on the radio last time (before I stopped listening to Chinese radio). Am revisiting the albums I have.
You cheated...you provided options yet again! You were supposed to just commit to 3 choices. (Somehow, I expected this, haha!)
ReplyDeleteIf I were to pick 3, also very tough. I would go with:
1) guo huo
2) nan yi kang ju ni rong yan
3) before sunrise please let sorrow go away (too lazy to say in Chinese...do you know this one?)
"日出之前請將悲傷終結"? (ok, I cheated...went to search)
ReplyDeleteSounds vaguely familiar. I don't have the 《宽容》 album. Hey, what albums do you have? Maybe can do some 'sharing'.
CDs I have are "信仰", "我好想" and "直觉", and I have 1 cassette "等待" (need to replace this with CD). Trying to find out which stores selling his CDs so that I can go get his album when he releases his new album in Sep.
PS: btw, thought you at reservist?