(Check out when some upcoming movies will be released at the bottom)


Friday, August 20, 2010

Worship Songwriting Workshop with Bob Fitts

I'm taking 2 days off next Tue and Wed. For? A workshop on worship songwriting by none other than Bob Fitts. Am really looking forward to it.

Saw the many broadcasts about this workshop organised by CS Music. It took me a week or two to decide to sign up for it, but I was prompted that I should go in the end. And 1 of my resolutions for the year is to write more worship songs. Come to think of it, I've not written one for a long time...in fact, I've not written any songs this year at all!

I'm actually not so familiar with Bob Fitts' songs, but I've heard of him. (Or maybe I've heard them before but not know they're his?) I pray it will be a fulfilling session, not just to learn more about worship songwriting, but also taking time off to have a fruitful session seeking God with a purpose. A heart of worship.

PS: Pray that I can finish my work that's due on Monday...so coincidental, just the day before I'm taking the 2 days off. Though rushed, but I believe it's God paving the way, so that I won't be distracted by work.

No comments:

Post a Comment