Today, I had some 感触.
Firstly, carolling. I thought of how, during my Uni days, my cellgroup (then) went on our own carolling session in the Millenia area. I believed we just had a Christmas cellgroup session and started singing songs. The "air" was just nice and we popped into the foyer of either Centennial Tower or Millenia Tower to bring some Christmas cheer to the security guard there. And if I remember correctly, we went to St Andrew's Cathedral thereafter to wait for the Christmas to arrive. So nice. I think that was the only time I ever did carolling. Gathering in someone's house and singing carols is a different story altogether.
Secondly, while watching Crazy Christmas, I had a "sad" thought. How I wished I could have a real family Christmas. As I'm the only Christian in the family, even though we usually have Christmas dinner or something, and the occasional gift exchange (mainly my sis-in-law and me giving presents), it feels different. No Christmas tree, carols, etc. and most importantly, no celebration of Jesus with my family. I'm praying...
Oh, I suddenly felt like playing the violin during the show too. Strange.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment