Another memorable Songcraft session!
Tonight, we celebrated the 2nd anniversary of the set up of Songcraft (official date 27th April - 1st session) and we were all cozying up at Ear Shot Cafe @ The Arts House. The night began with all of us presenting "emo" slow songs, fitting the ambience of the place. Old & new songs were played and many heartfelt ones.
It ended with us cutting the cake and singing Happy Birthday (this year we managed to play the song properly...haha...) and it was the actual day of D'fusion's 1st anniversary! So it was a double celebration. There was a great jamming session thereafter.
I felt in high spirits for the whole day probably because I was looking forward to it and it was great to catch up with these friends of mine, some whom I've not seen for 2 months or more.
Thanks Songcraft for the great times we had so far & I pray that there are more to come. You're like family!
10 years ago

Yup, we're definitely like one big family!
ReplyDelete